Sect. 1. General Edict
Article 1 (Objective)
The purpose of this Agreement is to stipulate the conditions and procedures for use of all the services provided by the Baymond Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") on its website (the "Company").
Article 2 (Definitions)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1.Users: those who receive the services provided by the Company pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
2. User contract: Contract between the company and the users in relation to the service use
3.Submission: An act to complete the service contract by entering the information on the application form provided by the company and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
4. Members: A person who registered as a member by providing personal information necessary for membership in the site
5. User number (ID): A combination of letters and numbers selected by the user and approved by the company for the identification of the member and the use of the member's service.
6.PASSWORD: A combination of letters, numbers and special characters set by the user itself to protect the member's information
7. Utilization: The company or member shall sign up to terminate the service contract after using the service.
Article 3 (The Effectiveness and Change of Terms)
If the member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, he or she may request for withdrawal (retirement) from the member, and if the service continues to be used, he or she will be deemed to have agreed to the change in the terms and conditions.
1. Effective by posting on the service screen of this Agreement or by posting on the notice board or other means.
2. The company can change the contents of this Agreement if it is deemed necessary. The changed terms and conditions are notified on the service screen. If the service continues to be used, it is deemed that it has agreed to the change in the terms and conditions.
3.If the user does not agree to the changed terms, he or she can stop using the service and cancel his or her membership. If he continues to use the service, he or she agrees to change the terms and conditions and the changed terms will be effective in the same way as before.
Article 4 (Enforcement Regulations)
The matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws.
Chapter 2 Contract for the Utilization of Services
Article 5 (establishment of a service contract)
The service contract consists of the approval of the company for the user's application and the consent of the user's terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for use)
The user application can record and apply personal information of the individual on the sign - up form required by the company on the member information screen of the service.
Article 7 (Approval of application for use)
1. If a member applies for use by accurately filling out all details of the application, he/she shall accept the service application unless there is a special reason.
You may refuse to accept the service in any of the following cases:
1.when one has not applied under one's real name; 2.when one has not applied for one's real name
2.When applied using the name of another person
3. In case the contents of the application are recorded as false.
4.When an application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being order or customs of society;
5.When other companies fail to meet the requirements for application for use,
Article 8 (Changing Contracts)
The member shall modify the details entered at the time of application for use. The member shall be responsible for the problem caused by not modifying them.
Chapter 3 Commitments of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Company's Duty)
The company shall not divulge or distribute the members' personal information in relation to the service provision to any third party without its consent. However, if there is a request by a state agency under the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc., it is not the case if there is an investigation into a crime or if there is a request made by other related statutes.
Article 10 (Duties of Members)
When using the service, the member shall not perform any of the following:
1.the act of using the identity of another member in an unclean manner.
2.The act of duplicating, publishing, or providing information obtained from a service to a third party;
3.The act of infringing other rights, such as copyright of the company, copyright of a third party, etc.
4.The act of distributing information that violates public order and customs.
5.The act of being objectively judged to be connected to a crime;
6.The act of violating other relevant laws;
2. The member shall not conduct any business activities using the service, and the company shall not be held liable for the results of the operation activities.
3. The member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or other service contract status to another person and shall not provide the service as collateral.
Chapter 4 Using Service
Article 11 (Duties of Members)
1. Members shall be responsible for the maintenance of their own mails, bulletin boards, and registration data, if necessary.
2. Members shall not delete or change any data provided by the company.
3. Members shall not register contents that violate public order and customs on the company's website, or contents that violate the copyright of a third party, etc The members shall be held responsible for the consequences of posting such contents.
Article 12 (Managing and deleting publications)
For efficient service operation, members can limit their memory space, message size, and number of days of storage, and can be deleted without notice if their registration falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
1.in case of slander or slander of another member or a third party or of defaming the honor by slander.
2.In case of violation of public order and customs.
3.If it is recognized that it is connected to a criminal act;
4. In case of infringement of other rights, such as copyright of the company, copyright of a third party'
5.When a member publishes pornographic material on the company's website and bulletin board or links to pornographic sites;
6.If it is judged to be in violation of other related statutes;
Article 13 (Permit of Gossip)
The copyright of the post is on the publisher's own, and the member shall not commercially use the data posted on the service, such as processing and selling the information obtained using the service.
Article 14 (Service Utilization Time)
In principle, the service shall be used 24 hours a day, seven days a year, without any interruption in business or technology. However, this is not the case if there is a reason for regular inspection.
Article 15 (responsibility for the use of services)
The company shall not commit acts such as hacking, links to pornographic sites, or illegal distribution of commercial S/W using the service. The company shall not be held liable for the consequences and losses of operating activities caused by the violation, or for legal actions by the related agencies.
Article 16 (stopping the provision of services)
You can stop providing the service if any of the following occurs:
1.Inevitably caused by construction, such as repair of service facilities;
2.If a primary communication service provider as stipulated in the Telecommunication Business Act stops telecommunication service,
3.If a system check is required
4.Other Force Majeure Reasons
Chapter 5 Contracts and Restrictions on Utilization
Article 17 (Limitation of Contracts and Utilization)
1. When a member intends to cancel a service contract, the member shall apply for the cancellation through the Internet, and the company shall check his or her identity before taking action.
The company shall notify the member of the member's actions in any of the following cases by 30 days before the cancellation action to give the customer the opportunity to express their opinions.
1.The user ID and password of another person are stolen;
2.Instead of intentionally obstructing service operation;
3.If you apply for a false subscription
4.If the same user has double-registered with a different ID
5.In case of dissemination of content that is detrimental to public order and the prevailing mood;
6.Instead of harming or injuring the reputation of others;
7.For the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service, a large amount of information is sent or advertised;
8.In case of spreading computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information communication facilities or destruction of information.
9. Infringement of the intellectual property rights of the company or other members or third parties;
10.In case of fraudulent use of other people's personal information, user ID, and password
11.When a member posts pornographic material on his or her homepage or bulletin board or links to pornographic sites,
12.If it is deemed to be in violation of other related laws,
Sect. 6. Guitar
Article 18 (No Transfer)
The member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or other service contract status to another person, and shall not provide the service as collateral.
Article 19 (Impairment of damage)
The company shall not be held liable for any damages to the members in relation to the service provided free of charge, except for damages caused by the company's intentional or serious negligence.
Article 20 (Exemption Provisions)
1. The company shall be exempted from responsibility for the provision of services in the event that it is unable to provide services due to natural disasters, wars, or other force majeure.
2. The company shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
3. The company shall not be held liable for any interruption in service use caused by reasons attributable to the members.
4. The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the benefits expected by the members using the service or data obtained through the service.
5. The company shall not be held responsible for the information, data, reliability of facts, and accuracy posted by the members in the service.
Article 21 (The Court of Interest)
In the event of a lawsuit against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court responsible for the location of the company shall be the competent court.
(Enforcement date) These Terms and Conditions will take effect as of December 1, 2018.